The Work of Salvation and Exaltation
We participate in the work of salvation and exaltation as we come unto Christ and help others to do the same.
The work is guided by the two great commandments to love God and love our neighbor (see Matthew 22:37–39).
The work of salvation and exaltation focuses on four divinely appointed responsibilities detailed below.
Living the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Caring for Those in Need.
Inviting all to Receive the Gospel.
Uniting families for Eternity.
United to the Savior through Covenants and Ordinances
“Now, to each member of the Church I say: Keep on the covenant path. Your commitment to follow the Savior by making covenants with Him and then keeping those covenants will open the door to every spiritual blessing and privilege available to men, women, and children everywhere.”
(President Russell M. Nelson – A Message from the First Presidency, January 16, 2018)
“Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him…” (Moroni 10:32-33)
Living the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- I will regularly partake of the sacrament
- I will read and study the scriptures daily
- I will seek the blessings of the priesthood
Inviting All to Receive the Gospel
- I will give missionary service
- I will share the gospel in a natural way
- I will minister to new converts
Caring for Those in Need
- I will live the law of tithes and offerings
- I will work to be self-reliant
- I will serve my neighbor
Uniting Families for Eternity
- I will maintain a current temple recommend
- I will participate in temple ordinances
- I will find my ancestors and perform the ordinances for them